MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Today was our 5th day of school for the year! :) The children are really enjoying getting back into our My Father's World curriculum and it seems they don't even mind the Math at this point! :) They also LOVE their new spelling books. Not quite as excited about doing more writing....but our evaluator strongly encouraged it and I see it's worth!! :) Tamara loves to write on her own free will, not being forced to. Hoping this will help her enjoy it even more!!

Tonight I mowed the yard. It was starting to look like a regular field out there! I don't like that I saw a snake go slithering under the tomato plants....especially since I couldn't tell what kind it was! :P I was ready to come and stay in the house!!

Our pool is looking quite green. Poor hubby is overwhelmed with busyness right now and doesn't have time to take care of it....and I am not quite sure HOW to take care of it, so it is icky.....maybe the kids and I can conquer it tomorrow!??

I have a BIG prayer request.
Dan's boss got word that there is only 160 hours of money left for his position. No one in the "higher up" office seems to know anything about this, so we are praying it was a fluke in the system. If it was not, this means that our life is going to change!
Where this may take us and what this will involve, we don't know....but we are doing some investigating and offering lots of prayers for wisdom to know what the next step may be for our family.
Uncertain times always cause me to worry.....and I know that is wrong. I keep reminding myself tonight to leave this in God's hands....they are much, much more capable than my feeble thought processes or anything I attempt to do!
Pray with us, will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment