MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

New Blog site

A huge thank you to my wonderful husband for helping me figure out how to move this blog to a new site!! I have two blogs, one for family and one for homeschool stuff. Both have gone by the wayside since it was such a pain to log into one and then have to log out to get to the other. Now, they are both set up with my gmail address and I have easy access to both!! :) Happy Me!!

I also have a Xanga site, so instead of posting on all 3 blogs, I will probably post here and on our homeschool blog and just link to my Xanga, so my friends there can also read my updates! :)

Today is Saturday.....I am washing, hope to do a little cleaning and then this afternoon I am taking family pictures for some friends! :) Tonight we have a Passover celebration with a couple other families we have got to know in the past few years.
We will be taking the order of events from the book, Celebrating Biblical Feasts by Martha Zimmerman. This will be neat since we read that book in school this year and were encouraged to take part in this event. :)

Hope to get a more thorough update on here soon, but I must go get work done while I can today!! Thanks for checking out my new site! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment