MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Computer Issues :(

My computer is on the blink and I was having trouble getting into my blog for some reason, using Dan's laptop. I finally got in, but all the rest of my trip pictures are on my dead computer. I hope we can get it fixed soon, but that requires time and $$, so we'll see.

In the meantime, I am going to do this "popular" Simple Women's Daybook
FOR TODAY…

Outside my window...a nicely mowed yard, clear blue sky and only 90* out there!! :)

I am thinking...about my life...so many things to keep improving on! I guess that's why they say life is a journey! Thankful for my friends, family and God who are traveling it with me!

I am thankful for...my family!!

From the kitchen...out to eat tonight, on the way to our rollerskating party. So no cooking today!!

I am wearing...my normal...a denim skirt and t-shirt.

I am creating...nothing crafty. Just a plan to simplify my life!

I am going...to our homeschool groups Back to School Rollerskating Bash tonight!

I am reading...through my Bible...just finished Exodus today! Also reading "Refuge", a book about domestic violence and abuse against women. Just some knowledge to put away for my future...Dan hopes that someday I will assist him in his Counseling venture! :)

I am hoping...Dan's itchiness is gone. His feet and hands were really itchy all day yesterday. Benadryl helped, but we don't know what caused it??

I am hearing...the second set of CD's of the Jonathan Park series- my kids new love! :)
Around the house...Danny is painting, Tamara playing quietly in her room, the washer is running getting clothes ready for a weekend of camping!

A few plans for the rest of the week...rollerskating tonight...then camping with our church family ending with the annual Labor Day picnic. Looking forward to Lonnie's BBQ chicken and a kettle of boiled peanuts!

From my picture journal...our family last November :)


No comments:

Post a Comment