MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

**Beach Day**



Yesterday the kids and I ventured down to Mexico Beach to enjoy a day in the sun before the oil comes! :( I am hoping it stays away for awhile yet, but doesn't sound like that is likely!!



Crossing West Arm Creek near Wewa.



Where Dan works....



Mexico Beach!! :)

Ready to hit the water!! :)



We got there around 9:30 and the beach was empty. By the time we left at 12:30, it was starting to fill up. I was glad we went early!!



See the kids out there?? The water was lovely!!



Time for a snack...



Drifting along....the kids had so much fun with this boat. I would take them out as far as I could reach and then let them go and they would float into shore on the waves!



A sand crab near my chair. I was trying to get a picture of him throwing sand out of his hole, but he was always too quick for me! :P





Watched parasailing. Made me wish I was out there! Ever since we moved down here and I found out what parasailing is, I've wanted to go. It's just so expensive. BUT, one day I WILL go!! :) :) :)



My silly, wonderful kids!! <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgzIT3zOugzBOXzMXMOj17ExKhMQ3clPvc7tL0LNrXNOC34O0T8-lWBJN96RUDgLFEl4X_mrDO10kl2jnlh1PkdQ20bbYZk3oNwZPo-tOszvlqg3fNUDsxAi-QiYmN2kJ_LDI1r1LAykwo4/s1600/101_0203.JPG">Beach beauty....



Not sure what they were doing here? Might it be related to preparing for the oil....?? All morning we saw pairs of men walking down the beach and they all had the same tan hats on. I think they were patrolling the beach watching for tar balls.



What a beautiful day! The kids would have rather went to a pool to swim, but I convinced them to go to the beach before we don't get the chance to anymore (at least for awhile). They were glad we went!! It was a fun day! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment