MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Haircuts and Free Tickets! :)

From this:

To this: :)


I like him with longer hair, but it was getting so hard to keep it laying straight!! :P And women think they are the only ones with "hair troubles". :)

***************************************************************

My dear hubby has a friend who got them free tickets to the Nascar Race in Talladega this weekend. He was pumped and worked extra hard to get his school work done on time....sounds like a school age child, right?? ;) They left early this morning and are coming back L.A.T.E. tomorrow night.
Talked to them today via Skype. It was a cold, rainy day! They set up camp to block the winds and rain. Talked to Dan tonight and he said it was still cold, but the sun had come out before dark and it was clear. Looks like a great day for a race tomorrow! :)

Their camp site....




I know they are having a great time and I pray that this time away is a refresher for Dan....spiritually and mentally!! :)

Us husband-less ladies got together for lunch and had fun just visiting. The kids and I went to Tallahassee tonight. I thought since it's Halloween that the stores would be emptier since people would be out trick or treating and so on. WELL....I thunk wrong!! They were trick or treating in the mall!! :P Needless to say, we didn't stick around real long. We found Michaels and Bed, Bath and Beyond to browse and dream in! :) Then we stopped for DQ ice cream on the way home...a treat I miss since we moved south (there aren't any closer than an hour to us!!)
Now it is time to get my weary bones in bed. I am looking forward to an extra hour of sleep, but if I don't soon get to bed, it defeats the purpose!! :P


*******************************
Happy Fall, Ya'll~

No comments:

Post a Comment