MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

December

December 3 was Danny's 10th birthday! I know I say it often, but where did time go? I remember this little 10 pounder being born and it sure doesn't seem like 10 years ago! He has definitely been a joy to our family. He has been a very curious boy from little till now...taking things apart just to see how they work. Sometimes that's not a good idea, but I know he has learned alot that way! :)

Our family at the GEMS Christmas Banquet.


The group of missionary chaplains and their wives who work through Gospel Express Ministries South.
John M., Dave & Jill S., Dan & Marilyn N., Dan & Twila H., and Paul P.


December 13 was my youngest brother Ethan's wedding in PA. He is the last of us to get married, so now Mom & Dad are experiencing a new phase of life..."empty nesters". :) I'm sure they are enjoying it after having children in the house for a little over 40 years! :)


A group of us from church formed a "Christmas Cantata" led by Jeremy Redmond. We performed at our church and at Victory Baptist. It was lots of fun. Jeremy is a great leader!


Christmas Eve tradition....watching "It's a Wonderful Life" and bunking out in the living room.


Christmas 2008


January 2 was Tamara's 8th birthday! She is hardly my baby anymore. :(
She said she had the best birthday ever!


We took her to the Build-A-Bear workshop in Tallahassee and then ate supper and played at Chuckie Cheese!
My kids are growing up so fast and my prayer right now is that we can teach them to follow God, to be a good friend and to have a heart for those less fortunate than they are. God be with us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment