MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I am loving my "new-to-me" camera that someone so kindly gifted to me!!
The flower setting works so much better than any other camera I've ever had!!

This week I did a photo shoot for a friend. While I was waiting for her to change outfits, I took some pics of the flowers on the grounds....thought I'd share them! :)


See the little ant crawling on the flower? :)


With the white backdrop, it made the flower look darker!


I don't know what these are, but they have a whole long row of them!!


Only noticed the bug on this flower after I loaded the pics on the computer! 



Fall beauty!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment