MATTHEW 25:40- AND THE KING SHALL ANSWER AND SAY UNTO THEM, VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BRETHREN, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy Birthday!!

Last night I invited my friend Amy and her kids over for supper. They moved from here to MT last August and she came back for a few weeks to help the farmer (Paul & Marilu Wesselhoft) she had worked for when she lived here, during the time of Marilu's 2 surgeries. Then Amy is going to have a scope done on her knee and possibly have knee surgery here as well, and then go back to her hubby in MT after she recuperates.
So, I wanted to have them over for supper some night and it just happened that last Sunday was her 30th birthday, so I invited all the ladies from church to come surprise her after supper. And surprise they did!!! :) I am so happy because Amy's family says she is a hard one to surprise! :D

Her sisters, Susan and Beth made and decorated these lovely cupcakes....


Visiting before snacks were served.... 
(and my camera flash was off, so the pictures have an awful color!! :P These were taken before the one above)


Haha! I just realized if you click on the picture above, you can see Amy is giving me a crooked look. She was acting perturbed at me for hosting a party for her!! :)


Ashleigh, Susan, Ruth and Beth getting the food set up.


Opening gifts. Some people gave her 30 of something and some just gave other gifts.


She got A LOT of chocolate!! :)


A roll of TP?? Or is that $$? :) A cute gift from her inlaws!


Cookies!!


Had a good time visiting too! :)


Happy Birthday Amy! I'm so glad we got to celebrate entering the 30's with you!! It's great!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment